I have been making these brownies ever since I was a little girl. They are super easy to make, and come out gooey and delicious.
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, heat butterscotch chips and butter for 20 second intervals until they are melted together, stir until smooth.
- Stir in the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until well mixed. Add in the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- In a greased 9 x 13 pan, spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven.