I started making this recipe a few years ago when I was looking for something to make as an appetizer for thanksgiving. It was a huge hit, people request it often, and now I make it for pretty much all social events. You can serve it with crackers or chips and it will be delicious.
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a medium baking dish.
- Mix together the cheese, mayonnaise and whipping cream. Stir in the artichokes, green onions and jalapenos. Mix well, and transfer to the baking dish. Sprinkle the Swiss cheese over the top of the dip.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
*Recipe adapted from https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/16175/hot-artichoke-dip/